To become a DOHOD Asset Management Company’s customer
To take advantage of our Individual trust management service, you should sign a Trust Management Agreement with the DOHOD Asset Management Company.
It is essential that the following items are to be provided:
- Taxpayer Identification Number
- Details of a personal banking account
According to Russian tax regulations, asset management companies act as tax agents for private individuals and are bounded lawfully to assess the amount of personal income tax and subtract it at the end of a fiscal year. The tax base of personal income tax is based on the customer’s financial profit from the trust management operations minus asset manager’s fee.
In order to sign the Trust Management Agreement, legal entities should provide:
- Notarised copy of the company’s founding charter
- Certificate of appointment of company’s executive board
- Notarised copy of company’s certificate of registration and incorporation
- Authorities of company’s chief officers recorded in writing
- Notarised copy of signature and seal card
- Powers of attorney certifying signing authority of company’s officers
- Details of company’s banking account
According to Russian tax regulations, asset management companies do not act as tax agents for legal entities, i.e. amounts of the income tax are assessed and transferred into the budget by the companies themselves.